We are excited!Updated Wednesday August 9, 2017 by Admin.
PLAYER REGISTRATION OPENS FRIDAY AUGUST 11th.
VOLUNTEER REGISTRATION OPEN NOW
Depending on the number of volunteers will directly impact the number of teams so please volunteer to be a coach, assistant coach, or just a plain helper.
PLAYER REGISTRATION NEXT WEEK
We are awaiting confirmation on fields, field space, and other details so we can confirm the number of teams, etc.
This year the schedule may change slightly if we need more fields.
Typically we will play every Saturday and Monday throughout the season - We may add another practice day if needed
Times may change throughout the season. Typically we have used the below schedule - See below.
D3 - Grades 1-3 Start at 5pm
D2 - Grades 4-5 Start at 6pm
D3 - Grades 6-8 Start at 7pm.
We will use the first Saturday - tomorrow - as a practice day - not a game as it is listed on the schedule
We will start the week after Labor Day - September 8th or 9th.
NOTE - You can now use the very fancy web site to see the schedule - It will have games only.
Here are 2 guides to using the web site - please use it - we pay for it.
For Players and Parents
Coaches can add practices times to the web site but use this rule.
You will practice on the field of your next game - For example - if you next game is on field 1 - Your Monday practice before the game will be field 1.
We have 3 Game fields and one practice field. Each week 2 teams in the D1 and D2 division will have to be on the practice field. This is the field straight in - and is not a regulation field. It is not as nice but will work.
On game days (Saturdays) Those teams on the Practice field will not have a game, but can choose to practice or possibly scrimmage or take the weekend off. Up to your coach.
ROSTERS ARE NOW VIEWABLE - You can log onto the site to see what team you are on.
You should have just received an email on how to access. Look for it.
You can also log onto the web site andthe team home page.
NOTES - ALL BELOW MAY CHANGE AT THIS TIME>
- We plat atFIELD - on west main road - Practices will start on the top of each hour. We will conclude practice at roughly quarter to each hour (45 minute practice and games) so that we can get the traffic flow in and out for parents without causing a bunch of issues.
- The very fancy web site automatically does the rosters. I am hoping that teams are pretty equal. If not we may have to make some adjustments - please be flexible.
- We do not track results or stats - this is a community, friendly league for fun. Sportsmanship is paramount.
- All coaches are volunteers and do their best. They may need help - Please offer to help - be an assistant -etc.....
- Reminder tomorrow is a practice - coaches can come a few minutes early to get equipment and uniforms.
- The commissioner will not be on site tomorrow - but will be there Monday - we will have another volunteer directing traffic and helping -
- RULES - Rules are here at link below and will be modified a bit for age groups - for example isCoaches are the quarterbacks. Next Saturday we will have referees go over rules for each age group. Yes we have certified officials.
YOU MUST HAVE A MOUTH GUARD - Theythem on sale tomorrow - the cheap ones for $5. You can buy one tomorrow or get one on your own.
FOR YOUR GUIDANCE
Field 1 is furthest away from the entrance - Top left as you walk in to the baseball area.
Field 2 is top right as you walk in to the baseball area.
Field 3 is to the right as you walk in to the baseball area.
Scrimmage field is straight in past basketball courts.
Thanks and have a great season.